Position Filled: Senior Audit & Risk Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: circa £90,000 per annum
Our client is a prestigious city-based banking organisation seeking an experienced Senior Audit and Risk Manager to provide risk management advice and support across the entire enterprise framework.
- Spearhead risk reviews across the bank and work alongside Divisional Risk Officers to engage in fieldwork and compile insight on non-compliance and emerging operational risks
- Ensure compliance to the organisation’s Audit policies and provide company-wide assurance that risks are measured, managed and mitigated.
- Enhance review and reporting processes , improve the quality of findings and ultimately deliver the annual Risk Review Plan to the Board
The candidate will have:
- Professional auditing qualifications and a strong track record of independent application thereof
- Extensive experience of audit and risk management in two or more financial institutions and worked in operational roles on the 2nd
- Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at Board level.