Position Filled: Quality Assurance & Complaints Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £45,000 per annum + bonus + benefits package
Our client is a General Insurance brokerage seeking a QA & Complaints Manager to lead quality assurance and complaints handling teams, ensuring that the business provides industry-leading service to customers.
The role will involve:
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance and Complaints Handling teams to ensure that service targets are set, met and exceeded
- Providing quality assurance practices and quality control processes within a dynamic brokerage
- Utilising data to identify and highlight business and operational risks within the organisation
- Providing regular feedback and communication to key stakeholders including the Chief Risk Officer
- Supporting a continuous customer-centric improvement culture within the department and wider business
- Contributing to the identification and analysis of quality successes, failures, issues, trends and providing recommendations for improvement.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A successful background in complaints handling and quality assurance within general insurance brokerages
- Operational management expertise managing the performance of various customer-focused teams
- The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and influence process changes within the business