Position Filled: Marketing Manager
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £50,000 plus bens fixed term
Location: London, UK
Our customer focussed client is looking for a marketing Manager for a fixed term 12 month contract to deliver all marketing, advertising and promotions activity.
The role will be responsible for:
- The development, implementation and management of the advertising and PR to deliver increased ROI
- Ensure brand consistency across all areas of customer communication
In order to be considered for the role successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Completed a minimum of two assignments as head of marketing including the delivery of all marketing activity, competitor monitoring and campaign delivery.
- Responsible for all PR activity
- Proven track record of liaising with a range of internal and external groups including media relations, external affairs, communications and media agencies and design resources.
- Previously responsible for organising events, hoardings,
- Previously responsible for delivering a wide variety of communications material.
- Able to produce effective communications for a wide range of audiences across a matrix managed, multi site, complex business.
- Extensive stakeholder management skills and strong customer focus.
The role is urgent so we are only able to consider applications from people who are able to start before 29th July 2013.