Position Filled: Interim IT Director – General Insurance
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £1000-£1200
Our client, a large General Insurance organisation, urgently requires an Interim CIO/IT Director to support them through a significant period of change, as well as ensuring on-going BAU as an integral part of the senior management team.
- Leading the IT business.
- Driving Strategy
- Ensuring Target Operating Model is fit for purpose
- Delivering a challenging Change portfolio.
- Strong Vendor management skills
You must have extensive and in depth knowledge of the UK general insurance sector, as well as a number of years delivering proven Leadership at CIO/CTO/IT director level. You will be fully up to date on developments in the GI world, both from a technology and business perspective.
Additionally, you will have:
- Track record of transformational business change delivery
- Track record of IT operational service, technology and infrastructure delivery
- Track record of delivery through variety of resourcing and sourcing arrangements.
You must be available to start in the next few weeks, with an initial 6 month term.