Position Filled: Interim Unsecured Lending Risk Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £500-£600
Our client, a large Financial Services organisation based in London, is looking for an Unsecured Lending Risk Manager to become the key risk subject matter expert (SME) in launching new unsecured loans products. The role also includes being the key risk lead in supporting the design and build of the new unsecured loans solution.
The role includes:
- Work with the project team to complete the business case to launch unsecured lending products, including partnerships
- Be the key risk SME throughout the design of the unsecured lending solution
- Ensure that appropriate controls such as credit risk models are planned within the solution and the resource required to deliver these is understood and included in the project plan
- Ensure risk controls are proportionate, enabling the commercial proposition, and supporting the build of the solution as required
- Must be a Strategic thinker with commercial aptitude, with the ability to work unsupervised with high level of self-motivation, working well under pressure
- Likely to have a number of years of relevant experience within regulated financial services companies
- Must have detailed knowledge of retail unsecured loans, together with a solid understanding of the core lending business model and ability to logically assess, recommend and deliver changes to business processes and strategies
- Strong engagement and influencing skills are essential.