Position Filled – Interim Software Development Director
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £800 - £1000
High energy, results orientated technology company is looking for an Interim Director of Software Development to deliver a number of major client programmes.
The responsibilities include:
- Leading the team responsible for the design, build and execution of new software products and services to clients
- Management of third parties and offshore suppliers
- Customer liaison
- Programme and portfolio management to ensure delivery on time and to budget
In order to be considered successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience leading high performing, innovative software development teams
- Experience leading software development teams to deliver rules based software products designed to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of decision making
- Good knowledge of message broker, SOA, JAVA, algorithms and open protocols
- Completed at least two successful similar assignments leading a team to deliver a portfolio of client projects
Successful applicants will also need to be highly commercial, customer focused, flexible and able to manage through influence.
- Evidence of operational leadership for service teams of more than 2,000 in multi-site operations, delivering service levels
- Expertise in commercialising public sector organisations
- Excellent programme and stakeholder management experience
Must be available for immediate interview and start.