Position Filled: Interim Programme Manager
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: Negotiable
Our client is a local government organisation seeking an experienced Interim Programme Manager to lead the successful delivery of major projects and provide guidance on the deliverability of the overall programme.
The role is to:
- Support the progression of 20 major projects and implement best practice to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Take charge of a Master Corporate Programme to identify dependencies, resource requirements and advise on risks to be mitigated
- Challenge progress assessment and relay any issues and concerns within reports, reviews and regular discussions
- Assess relevant systems and implement suitable programme reporting tools and methodology
- Work closely with third parties and liaise with key suppliers
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of programme management experience within challenging environments
- A track record of success within politically sensitive organisations