Position Filled: Interim Product Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £700-800 depending on experience
Our client, a large Financial Services organisation, is seeking an interim Product Manager to help manage and develop key relationships, and build business within their large Retail Consumer client base. Relevant experience should include all types of consumer financing options, retail credit, unsecured lending, Insurance and warranty products.
The role will involve:
- Developing a considerable awareness of the entire range of products across the business and developing tailored price offerings and bespoke consumer financing options across digital and terrestrial channels.
- Consistently engaging with the retail stakeholders and providing more effective warranty options and special offers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, realising economies of scale and bulk discounts
- Representing the organisation at trading meetings and presenting outcomes to senior stakeholders
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hands-on experience of consumer financing and commercial supplier management within large household retail and consumer organisations.
- E-commerce and digital strategy expertise
- Exposure to credit and retail card offerings