Position Filled: Interim Director of On-boarding
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £100,000 (Annual Salary)
Our client is looking for an experienced Process Design and Operations professional who has a proven history of designing and delivering large scale programmes in high volume environments. Ideally with Pensions or Financial Services background, other relevant industries would be Telecoms, Utilities, Aviation or Central Government.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Used to full lifecycle process development
- Able to evidence a number of previously successful programmes
- Intelligent and focussed, with an ability to focus on detail as well as the Strategic are all key skills.
- Experienced with Process Design
- Ideally from a pensions/ FS background
- This programme is taking a current process which accommodates a handful of deliverables through to one which can delivers many thousands.
- Experience of technology automation and customer experience would also be advantageous. Six sigma or similar would be useful.
- Leadership and Influencing skills are also key, as this role would not only be engaging directly with the Board and Directors, but also there to lead a small focussed team.
This client is looking for a very quick start, so unfortunately only notice periods of 1 month or less will be acceptable.
Based in London, for the right person the client would be looking at a six figure salary.