Position Filled: Interim Commercial Manager
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £600 - 800 depending on experience
Our client is a large infrastructure organisation seeking a senior Commercial Manager to provide additional capability and expertise to an expanding team responsible for delivering large-scale infrastructure and construction projects.
The role will be responsible for working with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders to:
- Review all commercial contracts and agreements for the project
- Lead the negotiation of contract variances
- Carry out contract health checks to identify potential areas of risk as a result of contract of variances
- Dispute resolution
- Ensure the right frameworks are in place to achieve successful delivery of the project in line with client expectation
In order to be considered for the role successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience operating as a senior or lead commercial manager on a minimum of two large-scale construction projects.
- Extensive experience of NEC contracts and target cost analysis
- A flexible approach to commercial negotiations with the ability to use different approaches to achieve successful outcomes.
- Successfully negotiated and resolved disputes in complex and challenging environments with tough clients
- Experience of rail is desirable
- RICS qualified Quantity Surveyor