Position Filled: Interim Chief Operating Officer
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £TBC
Our client is a professional membership organisation. The organisation is embarking on a major strategic review and are looking an interim COO to lead the implementation of the new structure to transform the way the business delivers and operates its services to deliver the corporate vision and objectives.
The role is:
- To lead a team of 500 to deliver into the membership more cost effectively
- Programme manage and establish robust delivery mechanisms to facilitate the transformation
- Transform the delivery of membership services, acquisition, regulations, professional standards, marketing, HR, Finance and IT services into the business
The candidate will have:
- Experience of leading large teams within complex organisations, ideally with professional body, public and private sector experience
- Excellent programme and relationship management skills to engage around the organisation and deliver the corporate objectives
- The ability to work collaboratively and collegiately with the diverse senior community.