Position Filled: Head of Commercial Management
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £600 - 800 depending on experience
Our fast paced, industry leading client is seeking a Commercial Director to lead the commercial management function.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the role is responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the commercial team
- Setting the strategy and direction for the commercial management function
- Build a high performing team capable of supporting world class project teams with exceptional advice and guidance on all commercial matters in the delivery of major construction and infrastructure programmes.
- Develop process and best practice
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previously led a commercial function or large team of commercial managers
- A proven track record leading a team of commercial managers supporting the delivery of multiple, high value, complex projects.
- Thorough knowledge of NEC contracts
- Extensive experience of construction and infrastructure projects
- RICS qualification as a Chartered Surveyor