Position Filled: Interim Asset Finance Risk Director
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £800
Our client, a large banking group, is urgently looking for an experienced Interim Asset Finance Risk Director for a London based assignment. Reporting into Group Risk Director, the role will be to lead the management of all elements of Asset Finance Risk and provide strategic Risk direction.
The duties will include:
- Oversight and development of all aspects of Risk Management Information.
- Maintain and refine AF Credit Policy, and Risk overview of new product requests (including process changes), make recommendations and subsequently reviews.
- To deliver bad debt performance within budget
- To provide risk oversight to ensure Compliance policies to a Group Standard
You must have:
- Proven track record of credit management skills and delivering a first class Risk Management model within the AF SME sector.
- Expertise in the development and oversight of Risk Management Information
- Significant experience of working within complex credit processes/systems (with a focus on automated decision-making) in a heavily regulated environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Compliance requirements (AML, KYC, etc.); loss prevention techniques (includes fraud loss minimisation) and asset finance collection/recovery techniques.
- Experience of developing and refining Credit policies.