HR Business Breakfast
40 per cent of senior executives starting a new job found their first three months to be so bad that they considered walking away from it: How to set up executives for success and what CEOs need from HRDs to make it happen.
Join us at this Business Breakfast to explore the report findings that “as lost productivity cascades through the team the total financial impact of a poor start is exponentially multiplied”. Lucy McGee, of the Harvey Nash Leadership Services Practice will present the findings on her research Onboard and upwards: How an executive’s first 90 days make or break the ones that follow. We will then invite a round table discussion to debate and address the issues.
- Overview of Harvey Nash’s recent research into executive onboarding and its impact on performance, as covered in the FT in November
- What 200 FTSE executives told us about how to attract and secure the best candidates
- Executive’s own views on how best to set them up for success in a new role
- Stories from the front line
- CEOs’ own best and worst experiences and what this has taught them about onboarding executive
- The importance of the partnership with the HRD in navigating senior people through the process
- Open discussion
Start 7.30am for 8.00, finish 9.30am
Address: Impact Executives, Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
About Impact Executives Ltd Impact Executives is a leading interim management provider to organisations of every size in the UK and globally. Originally formed as a specialist practice within PA Consulting Group, over the past 25 years Impact Executives has helped over 2000 companies, including more than two-thirds of the FTSE 250 – find the very best executive interim management talent. Clients choose to work in partnership with Impact Executives because of our proven ability to offer clients immediate solutions to improve their organisation’s performance.
With offices covering the UK, continental Europe, Nordics, Asia Pacific and Australia, Impact Executives is part of the global services consultancy Harvey Nash Group plc, giving clients and interim managers the confidence that we have the resources, expertise and focus to deliver results – fast.
For further information on Impact Executives, please contact Steffany Young, Impact Executives, Tel: 0044 20 7314 2011 Email: email@example.com
When: January 16, 2013
Where: Heron Tower
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 20 7314 2011