The calm stabiliser or turnaround storm you need
There are many reasons why great organisations decide to hire interims at the top of their business.
A surprisingly easy decision
It may seem like a bold decision to ask an interim to run one of your businesses, but a quick look at the economics and a few moments consideration of the cost of inaction, means many successful companies realise that interim management will be the most effective choice.
Impact Executives is highly experienced in general management roles, including Managing Directors and CEOs. An interim CEO can also assist in the recruitment, and smooth transition of, a permanent replacement, ensuring a seamless integration that minimises business interruption.
Because we know our people so well, we understand their expertise and talent. Most of our core general management interims have completed more than one assignment for our clients, so we can be confident they will be highly effective in even a tough environment.
What have our interim leaders delivered?
- Interim MD to help stabilise a business after a merger and the departure of its previous MD
- Interim CEO to manage the post-merger acquisition of two businesses
- Interim CEO to manage the transition from the founding CEO and the subsequent sale of the business
- Interim CEO for a private equity-backed acquisition requiring turnaround
- Interim MD to manage the closure of a factory and relocation of plant and equipment to another site