Position Filled: Senior Conduct Risk Manager
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: circa £72,000 per annum
Our client, a large and dynamic financial services organisation, is seeking a Senior Conduct Risk Manager to pioneer development and implementation of a regulatory compliance framework through a period of exponential growth. They are looking for ambitious professionals in whom they can invest and who will grow with a highly entrepreneurial attitude. This is a key role in the organisation.
- Reporting to the Director of Credit Risk and embedding conduct risk framework across the entire Commercial Function
- Identifying customers, products and business areas with increased conduct risk and ensuring appropriate risk management strategies
- Championing risk culture across the entire organisation and chairing all functional committees.
The candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of compliance with regulatory standards within financial services and monitoring programmes and tools
- A proven ability of identifying relevant industry standards and emerging commercial risks
- Relevant professional risk management or compliance qualifications
- A proactive and can-do attitude