Position Filled: Interim Project Manager, Ticket Vending Machines
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £400
Our client is a rail organisation seeking an Interim Project Manager to oversee the installation of ticket vending machines (TVMs) across various locations.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading the successful delivery of ticket vending machines within stations.
- Ensuring that all requirements including safety, power and communications are fully understood prior to installation
In order to be considered successful, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- In-depth awareness of Rail Settlement Plan (RSP)
- Prior success of TVM installation within rail environments
- Excellent experience of rail retailing environments
- Prince2 or other relevant project management methodology
- Previous experience working with third party providers and senior stakeholders