Position Filled: Interim Monitoring Officer
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: circa £650
Our client, a local government organisation, is seeking an experienced interim Monitoring Officer with considerable understanding of statutory, governance and compliance matters.
The role is to:
- Lead reviews of the organisation’s constitution and make recommendations on adopting and implementing changes.
- Lead, train and coach deputy monitoring officers
- Investigate matters related to the conduct of members and provide advice & guidance on all governance matters
The successful candidate will:
- Possess considerable monitoring experience within local government organisations
- Be comfortable communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Have considerable expertise carrying out constitutional reviews