Position Filled: Interim Managing Director – Corporate Services
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: Circa £750
Our client provides services into the business and consumer market and is re-structuring the organisation to deliver services more effectively and grow the business. The business is looking to bring in an interim managing director to transform the corporate services areas to support and deliver of the corporate objectives.
The role is:
- To lead a team of 3,000 to deliver into the rest of the multi-site organisation more cost effectively
- Programme manage and establish robust delivery mechanisms to facilitate the transformation
- Transform the delivery of Sales, HR, Finance and IT services into the business
The candidate will have:
- Experience of complex organisations from a number of different sectors possibly professional services and retail
- Excellent programme and relationship management skills to engage around the organisation.
- The ability to work collaboratively and collegiately with the diverse senior community.
Duration: 3 to 6 months