Position Filled: Interim HR Project Manager – Transformation
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £400-500
Our client is a leading outsourced business services provider into government, embarking on a major new acquisition that will involve significant redesign of working practices and culture change. We are looking for an interim project manager to lead the HR transformation stream to support the business change programme with both the programme team and operational field team.
• To engage the teams in the design of the HR transformation plan
• Set up and deliver the project management methodology – across all areas of people transformation and culture change
• Engage with the PMO and transformation team to ensure all stakeholders are well informed and involved, including all elements of mobilisation, transitioning, culture change and training of the new service are delivered to time and budget.
The candidate will have:
• Extensive experience setting up and leading an HR transformation project
• Excellent project management methodology
• Led a large team through a culture change programme with new ways of working
• Delivered a transformation programme within organisations moving from public to private sector