Position Filled: Interim Head of Client Delivery
Sector: Business Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £400
Our client is an innovative marketing agency operating in the b2b tech space. On the cusp of exponential growth, they are seeking a capable interim to lead client accounts and business development and raise the performance of a large telemarketing team across three countries.
The role will be responsible for:
- Leading the operation of the Delivery teams (including marketing and call centres) to deliver effective campaigns and ensure high client satisfaction levels – and increased business
- Reporting to and working alongside the CEO to implement the overall client delivery strategy
- Developing strong relationships with clients and consistently raising delivery standards and efficiency of the marketing teams.
- Improving ROI on sales campaigns and marketing projects and managing the performance and KPIs of a team of 100+
- Implementing best practice methodologies, streamlined processes and business succession planning with clear objectives and development opportunities
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A highly commercial focus with a strong track record of consistently improving the performance of sales teams
- Considerable experience managing multi-site service delivery teams in challenging, client-driven environments.
- Strong leadership and motivation capabilities with proven success turning around underperforming teams and effectively training staff
- Strong IT literacy with significant awareness of the b2b technology market