Position Filled: Interim Financial Controller
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £500-£600
Our client is a leading, large infrastructure business that delivers significant construction projects. We are looking for an Interim Finance Manager to lead the finance team to ensure timely and accurate information is provided into the business and that finances are effectively controlled.
The role is to:
- Lead the team of 20, covering all areas in finance to ensure compliance to regulatory reporting standards
- Ensure that the project accounting information is well managed and maintained
- Oversee the cash controls in the business with strong accounts payable function
The candidate will be:
- Fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have a significant track record within large infrastructure business such as construction, oil & gas, transport etc.
- Have led a team of 20+ covering the full range of finance functional areas as a Financial Controller within a large FTSE