Position Filled: Interim Customer Services Director – BID
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: Negotiable
Location: London/Scotland, UK
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Director to work on a major bid.
The role will be responsible for:
- Writing the customer services strategy for a strategic bid which includes provision of frontline services, structure, organisational design, reward and T&C’s
- Writing the customer Services delivery and implementation plan for the transition of services
- Aligning bid strategy to group Customer Services strategy.
In order to be considered for the role successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previously operated as customer services director within a customer focussed business which includes the provision of frontline services.
- Held at least one position as Customer Services Director or equivalent within a Train Operating Company with a wide range of frontline delivery experience.
- Extensive experience of bid management or bid wiriting
- Previous experience of delivering and writing the customer services strategy for major, multimillion pound bids ideally within Transport.
- Good knowledge of EFQM and RADAR
- Candidates must be prepared to travel