Position Filled: Interim Chief Financial Officer
Sector: Retail + Consumer
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: TBC
Our client is a leading UK wide high street retailer looking for a CFO to take them to the next level of growth. We are looking for a highly commercial interim CFO.
- Lead the finance team to ensure internal and external stakeholders receive accurate timely information to facilitate decision making.
- Support the team to set up robust systems and processes to ensure effective management of the business and cash
- Engage with external stakeholders such as banks and professional advisors
The candidate will have
- Extensive experience as an interim CFO
- Excellent knowledge of retailing (eg Fashion apparel, luxury brands, department stores or accessories)
- Proven track record managing funding strategies
Location: South East
Duration: 3 to 6 months
About Impact Executives Ltd Impact Executives is a leading interim management provider to organisations of every size in the UK and globally. Originally formed as a specialist practice within PA Consulting Group, over the past 25 years Impact Executives has helped over 2000 companies, including more than two-thirds of the FTSE 250 – find the very best executive interim management talent. Clients choose to work in partnership with Impact Executives because of our proven ability to offer clients immediate solutions to improve their organisation’s performance.
With offices covering the UK, continental Europe, Nordics, Asia Pacific and Australia, Impact Executives is part of the global services consultancy Harvey Nash Group plc, giving clients and interim managers the confidence that we have the resources, expertise and focus to deliver results – fast.
For further information on Impact Executives, please contact Steffany Young, Impact Executives, Tel: 0044 20 7314 2011 Email: email@example.com