Position Filled: Head of Performance
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £65,000 per annum + benefits package
Our client is seeking a data analytics expert to lead the Performance analysis team investigating asset performance, eliciting cost reductions and recommending operational improvements.
The role will involve:
- Leading a Performance team to analyse operational data and investigate the performance of assets
- Leveraging data to produce valuable outputs and recommendations to enable the organisation to maximise performance and solve business problems
- Leading, motivating and managing the productivity of the team by setting KPIs, utilising scorecards and implementing dashboards
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of managing the performance of data analytics teams, including the implementation of KPIs and metrics
- A strong academic background in operational research, numerical degree, business decisioning or management sciences.
- Strong people management and leadership capability in challenging, high-pressure environments
- Prior experience of handling large volumes of data, analysing evidence to establish the causes of performance-related shortcomings & areas of improvement
- A relaxed, engaging approach and the ability to liaise with multidisciplinary stakeholders of varying seniority