Position Filled: Commercial Strategy Manager
Sector: Transport + Infrastructure
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: £300 - £500 per day depending on experience
Our client is seeking an Interim Commercial Strategy Manager to lead a training academy in the provision of industry-specific adult vocational courses.
The role is responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with industry partners and professional bodies to ensure that all training programs meet and exceed sector standards as well as those required by Ofsted
- Managing contracts with training providers
- Managing P&L, sponsorship, grants and funding
- Leading a major new programme of work
- Managing the process to develop strategy
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven track record managing public funding, sponsorships and grants
- Successful management of an organisation providing vocational training and qualifications within construction or engineering.
- A background in construction, utilities or natural resources is desirable