Position Filled: Interim Treasury Analyst
Sector: Financial Services
Location: United Kingdom
Day Rate: circa £450 per day
Our client, a renowned retail and credit card issuer, is seeking an Interim Treasury Analyst to take charge of cash management and all processes that underpin cash risks.
- Full accountability for the execution and monitoring of cash management across the entire Group.
- Act as a reference point for all cash risks and mitigation across the business
- Spearhead the interpretation, monitoring and analysis of all cash risks reported to ALCO
- Collaborate with the group finance department and take the helm of Group Finance Ambassador, drafting and delivering recommendations on cash investment policy
- Oversee regular stress testing and manage the reporting framework
- Possess extensive experience of designing, executing and monitoring cash management within a Treasury team
- Have an in-depth understanding of cash management techniques, technologies and services and be able to leverage this knowledge to devise medium and long-term business strategies
- Be comfortable with cash flow modelling and review