IORMA SAP Customer Experience Centre
Christine de Largy is International Managing Director, Impact Executives, Head of the Retail/Consumer Practice and Chair of the Harvey Nash Executive Search, UK Board Practice. Christine is passionate about the digital transformation of consumer businesses and hosts an omni retail forum to facilitate debate around the issues. She also sits on the board of IORMA, the International Omni-channel Retail Markets Association.
- The Customer Experience Centre is not retail focused but established to immerse people in an environment to give an experience to explain how big data can be managed and manipulated to help the business using the SAP HANA system.
- Areas cover ‘sport’ with a racing car simulator showing the McLaren and SAP story.
- ‘Earth’ case studying how the relief effort by Plan International in the Philippines was improved hugely using big data.
- The ‘future’ shows how millions of data points from CCTV, facial scanning technology etc. can be used to solve crimes and, eventually to predict behaviour.
Omni-commerce, through the eyes of SAP, is about everything, everywhere, all the time. And all in true real time through multiple touch points, allowing all industries to collaborate across a single platform.
- Millennial’s are in the driving seat – They are the masters of the Internet, social media and mobile mediums; they are redefining your engagement model.
- Consumers are living a mobile life and expect engagement on their own terms which has changed how companies sell to consumers forever.
- The path to purchase is dynamic and pays no mind to channels.
- The Global middle class is booming growing from 2 to 5 billion by 2023.
- True people power as consumers employees and society.
- If you make a difference that matters to your shopper and you’ll build loyalty.
Going direct the future of brand management.
- It is now about marketing to a market on one not large segments.
- People are now less loyal and need to capture them earlier in the buying cycle.
- The challenges are around the engagement gap, big data analytics (finding the needle in the haystack. The U.S. are sharing more data than Europe but that will change) and fragmented marketing ecosystems (digital and traditional).
- Businesses investing in data are seeing big returns and leading stock value.
- The process is to cleanse, harmonise and enrich the data, to understand the Insight from the data, deliver the execution, to enable the experience.
About Impact Executives Ltd Impact Executives is a leading interim management provider to organisations of every size in the UK and globally. Originally formed as a specialist practice within PA Consulting Group, over the past 25 years Impact Executives has helped over 2000 companies, including more than two-thirds of the FTSE 250 – find the very best executive interim management talent. Clients choose to work in partnership with Impact Executives because of our proven ability to offer clients immediate solutions to improve their organisation’s performance.
With offices covering the UK, continental Europe, Nordics, Asia Pacific and Australia, Impact Executives is part of the global services consultancy Harvey Nash Group plc, giving clients and interim managers the confidence that we have the resources, expertise and focus to deliver results – fast.
For further information on Impact Executives, please contact Steffany Young, Impact Executives, Tel: 0044 20 7314 2011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org